We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Transaction Services practice.
KPMG Transaction Services is the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organizations. Our Transaction Services practice work with both corporate, MNC and private equity clients to provide buy-side merger, acquisition and sell-side divestiture support, focusing on stakeholder value by identifying key risks and benefits early in the transaction life cycle. This support includes pre-bid assessments, transaction evaluation (e.g. financial, commercial and operational due diligences and synergies assessments), transaction advisory services and post deal assistance.
The successful candidate will be:
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to participate in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence, divestiture support and post deal assistance to major corporate, MNC and private equity clients
- analyzing and synthesizing target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks which may impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
- creating and designing tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management’s budget and indebtedness considerations, borrowing base calculations and/or business combinations and carve-out financial statements
- establishing credibility with clients/targets as a representative of KPMG Transaction Services
- contributing to the effective working of the team and development of team morale
- participating in business development activities such as proposals, client identification, pitch packs and tenders for Assistant Manager role
- providing strong leadership and direction to junior staff, including mentoring and coaching.
The ideal candidate should:
- hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university with a strong academic background. Licensed CPA or CA would be advantageous
- possess a minimum of 3 years accounting/audit or finance experience in leading public accounting firm or major commercial firms for Senior Analyst role and a minimum of 5 years experience for Assistant Manager role. Transaction experience in executing financial or commercial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services would be advantageous
- have strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- have ability to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams for Assistant Manager role
- have good communication skills (written and verbal) and sound reporting skills in English
- have strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, innovation and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation and writing skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think "outside the box" is preferred. Teamwork, strong project management skills are also a necessity.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state “Transaction Services – Senior Analyst” or “Transaction Services – Assistant Manager” in your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.