We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) practice.
Mergers and Acquisitions represent a pivotal change in a company's plan for development or expansion. KPMG Corporate Finance M&A provides organizations with constructive advice throughout the transaction life cycle. Our services include:
- reviewing the acquisition strategy and assessing alternatives
- identifying and assessing potential targets both locally and internationally
- developing the sales strategy and assisting in maximizing returns
- deal initiation/target approach/identifying and assessing prospective purchasers
- advising and assisting in the drafting of the Disposal Information Memorandum
- valuation, deal structuring and negotiations.
The successful candidate will be:
- actively involved in execution of M&A deals for Southeast Asian clients
- providing Buy and Sell side M&A services to major corporate, SMEs and private equity funds
- executing tasks encompassing building financial models, valuation, drafting information memorandums, financial analysis and reviewing due diligence reports
- conducting research and market analysis to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess at least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience and strong leadership quality
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience
- possess working knowledge of financial analysis and modelling with a good understanding of M&A and corporate finance
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen
- accounting qualification would be considered as an advantage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating M&A – Associate & Senior as your email subject. All applications will be held in strict confidence.