We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) practice.
Mergers and Acquisitions represent a pivotal change in a company's plan for development or expansion. KPMG Deal Advisory - M&A provides organizations with constructive advice throughout the transaction life cycle. Our services include:
- reviewing the acquisition strategy and assessing alternatives;
- identifying and assessing potential targets both locally and internationally;
- developing the sales strategy and assisting in maximizing returns;
- deal initiation/target approach/identifying and assessing prospective purchasers;
- advising and assisting in the drafting of the Disposal Information Memorandum; and
- valuation, deal structuring and negotiations.
The successful candidate will be:
- actively involved in execution of M&A deals for Southeast Asian clients;
- providing Buy and Sell side M&A services to major corporate, SMEs and private equity funds;
- executing tasks encompassing building financial models, valuation, drafting information memorandums, financial analysis and reviewing due diligence reports;
- conducting research and market analysis to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment; and
- contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess at least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience and strong leadership quality for the Managerial role;
- have a strong academic background with prior relevant working experience in a managerial role;
- possess working knowledge of financial analysis and modelling with a good technical understanding of M&A and corporate finance;
- be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Bahasa;
- possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen; and
- accounting qualifications would be considered as an advantage.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and stating M&A – Assistant Manager/Manager as your email subject. Applications via LinkedIn will not be considered. All applications will be held in strict confidence.