Our group provides services primarily in relation to direct tax matters corresponding to cross border transactions, with special respect to tax advice about state aid and direct tax rules of the Hungarian and that of the EU legislation for foreign direct investors.
The main advisory areas are as follows:
- advisory on investment related state subsidies and tenders co-financed by the European Union;
- advisory on opportunities provided by the development tax allowance; advice on the (re)shaping of international corporate structures;
- complex advisory services in connection with special cross border transactions (e.g. transformations, acquisitions, etc.);
- issuing opinions on international transactions for the Hungarian investments of foreign companies and the foreign investments of Hungarian companies;
- advisory services in connection with the shaping of international corporate structures; submitting binding ruling requests with the Hungarian authorities issuing tax opinions on the contracts and documentation linked to the various international transactions;
- tax controversy and tax litigation services in relation to cross border transactions and their full support in lieu of KPMG legal services in Hungary both before the national and before the international courts