Our sustainability and corporate responsibility experts assist leading clients with multidisciplinary approach ensuring long term and sustainable operation. Objective of these services are minimizing sustainability related risks and maximizing related business opportunities, economic, environmental and social impact in line with complex expectations of stakeholders.
- sustainability/corporate responsibility strategy development;
- sustainability/corporate responsibility program development and implementation support;
- measurement of the client's economic, environmental and social impact according to KPMG's True Value Methodology;
- establishment and management support to the stakeholder engagement;
- international and local benchmark on sustainability/corporate responsibility;
- sustainability related review and development on internal rules and procedures;
- sustainable supply chain management development;
- environmental and social due diligence (e.g. on client, supplier, target before transactions);
- sustainability/corporate responsibility report development support (GRI G4);
- sustainability/corporate responsibility report assurance (ISAE3000).