The complexity of IT projects is increasing and has become challenging for enterprises. Utilizing their special knowledge, KPMG specialists can help clients deliver such projects successfully.
We can help our clients in the following areas:
- The KPMG Project Advisory team helps in developing and implementing a project portfolio management strategy including the related processes and operational framework, helping to ensure successful project delivery.
- KPMG’s professionals also assist clients developing an approach to project initiation, execution and control to achieve desired project outcomes. Our program and Project Management services are based on well-tested methodology and tools, which can expand clients' current project management capabilities and knowledge.
- Program/project office is an essential part of corporate project management. KPMG professionals review project support capabilities regarding efficiency as well as whether the processes, report and monitoring methodology are in line with our client's objectives. KPMG is ready to offer development recommendations to enhance these processes.
- If a project is at the risk of failure KPMG specialists review it as part of our project recovery services to assess the actual project status, strengths, weaknesses and develop a roadmap to lead it back to its required track.
- Our project quality assurance services enable us to identify and assess project risks, monitor the milestones and give recommendation for clients to enhance their processes, operation and deliverables.
- KPMG supports clients in system and vendor selection and evaluation using our experience and international methodologies. This approach enables us to support the selection processes according to clients’ needs, considering each potential alternative and helping to assure the selection of the best solution and partners for our clients.