- Leading the account for a Japanese Photo Company with headquarter in Düsseldorf, Germany. Project of setting up an SSC in Poland.
- Responsible for the setup of Chevrolet Europe Center of Excellence in Budapest, Hungary. He was hired to build the center from scratch over a three-year period.
- As GBS Europe Transformation lead at General Motors, he was working as part of the Global GM GBS team on harmonizing processes and organization.
- At ESAB he headed up the company's European Business Process Improvement Team and was responsible for a number of migrations, while team has grown from 20 people to 100+.
- He was leading a team of 50 at Genpact as Operations Manager.
- Balazs started his career at Diageo and worked as controller and team leader for various teams.