Focusing on education and healthcare, we make a valuable contribution to our communities through volunteering, helping those in need and using our professional skills via pro bono work to help raise the transparency and professionalism of NGOs.
Our key actions include:
- KPMG for a Responsible Society Program – our flagship CR initiative to help raise transparency and professionalism of NGOs by using our professional skills via pro bono work
- Heroes’ square Project – with the aim of encouraging people to help others and to change their own as well as others’ lives, working for positive change in society.
- NGO qualification system – establishing an NGO qualification system in child health care by 2013 and dissemination for all NGO-s by 2015
Lectures in higher and secondary education – KPMG professionals lecturing in higher education institutions
- KPMG CReators – volunteering initiated by KPMG staff or groups, with resources provided based on tenders; with a focus on education and healthcare
- Partners’ Donation – our Partners supporting worthy causes, with a focus on education and healthcare
- Matching Fund – KPMG doubling staff donations, with a focus on natural disasters