We aim to disseminate our responsible approach to our business partners including our clients and suppliers through our business networks. We inform our business partners in a structured way about our CR activities, our CR related services and KPMG’s CR-related thought leadership. We also wish play an active role in CR related working groups of professional organizations.
Our key actions include:
- Regular communication on KPMG CR and CC&S services – communicating our relevant global and local KPMG CR and Climate Change & Sustainability services to our local stakeholders via newsletters, the media, web applications and professional events
- CR analysis offered in our proposals – preparing proposal templates with CR analysis
- Supplier Code of Conduct – developing KPMG CR criteria for suppliers
Supplier audits – auditing three suppliers annually to check their compliance with KPMG CR criteria
- Memberships in CR related working groups – KPMG staff being involved in CR working groups of local professional organizations
- KPMG – Bátor Tábor Charity Golf Tournament – annual fundraising event sponsored by KPMG to involve further supporters to Bátor Tábor, which helps chronically ill children