Taking place on the Sunborn, Gibraltar on 26 April 2018, the eSummit will once again offer a lively and thought-leading programme.
26 April 2018, 8:45AM - 5:30PM, CET Gibraltar, GibraltarRegister
The wider regulatory and technology programme will of course focus on Gibraltar’s exciting proposition for cryptocurrencies & the blockchain, but also;
• Gibraltar’s Brexit position & plans
• AML and GDPR
• Cyber security threats and opportunities The gaming programme is being developed and will include;
• ‘Reflections of a Regulator’ – Phill Brear looks back over Gibraltar’s history as a home for online gaming before handing over to his successor to set out his vision for the future
• Battle of the Continents – Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas fight it out for the title of ‘Most promising future for Gaming’
• ‘Success in the US’ – Former Californian regulator Richard Schuetz gives the inside track for operators
• The M&A panel, featuring some of the key operators currently active in that sphere
• Update on social responsibility developments, including representatives from Gamcare, GambleAware and the Gamstop Project (due to go live Spring 2018) KPMG in Gibraltar is also delighted that the IMGL will once again be featuring their renowned eGaming Masterclasses at the eSummit.
These will run onsite in breakout rooms, as well as the Ballroom, and cover legal and regulatory developments across the globe, the burgeoning compliance burden for operators, and the impact of the corporate transactions which are becoming an increasingly common feature of the eGaming industry.