The Investment department provides advice and assistance on a wide variety of services.
The practice is divided between:
(i) Business advice
- Advice that helps clients reduce risk and optimize return on investment.
- Advice on laws regulating business in Egypt, i.e., corporate law, investment law, customs law, import and export law, capital market law.
- Advice on how to fulfil the complex regulatory requirements imposed by the governmental authorities.
- Advice on corporate governance rules as prescribed in the relevant laws and regulations.
(ii) Corporate regulatory implementation
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for setting up all types of legal entities, i.e., JSC, LLC, branches and rep office.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for mergers, spin-offs and making amendments in the legal form of the companies according to the laws and regulations applicable in Egypt.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for obtaining work permits for client expatriates and residence visas for them and their dependents.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for endorsing the General Assembly minutes of meetings and BOD at the relevant authorities.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for liquidating all types of legal entities and branches in addition to delisting representative offices from GAFI records.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures for increasing and decreasing the company's issued capital and amending the articles of association.