The cornerstone of any audit is the process of understanding the
At KPMG Hazem Hassan, we constantly strive to understand the drivers and risks, as well as the overall market landscape. We also provide independent assurance and insights designed to go beyond the audit opinion, and deliver objectivity that is both challenging and supportive, and also helps identif emerging risks.This approach aims at ensuring that clients receive a robust and thorough audit, emphasising the most critical and relevant areas.
Things we can help you with:
Driving value from the audit financial statements prepared in accordance with Egyptian standards, IFRS, US GAAP, SMEs and the requirements of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Improved efficiency
- Speedy resolution of accounting issues
- Independence and objectivity
Our audit process
KPMG Hazem Hassan’s audit process comprises four key phases:
- Planning: Identifying and confirming the clients’ key
- Controls phase: Evaluating the design and implementation of selected controls, advising management on issues faced and carrying out a half-year review.
- Substantiation: Carrying out tests of detail on areas that require particular focus.
- Completion: Submitting the audit opinion, delivering our considered
opinion on key areas of the clients’ business matters, ensuring continuous improvement.
Our professionals are fully committed to understanding our clients’ businesses and providing support, including:
- Pro-active and relevant insight owing to their leading-edge industry
knowledge, supporting improved business
- Timely and practical resolutions to accounting issues KPMG partners
who are empowered to make decisions onsite.
- A prioritised approach, focused on key risks and supported by technology designed to deliver real efficiency.
- Frequent communication and substantial partner involvement, to
quickly identify and discuss the emergent risks.
Minimal client involvement through coordinated and consistent audit
team management. Detailed post-audit feedback, to discuss and address the
emerging risks, designed to ensure continuous improvement.