KPMG is one of the world’s largest networks of professional services firms, with more than 174,000 people in 155 countries. In several years KPMG has been ranked high by tens of thousands of business students responding to Universum’s World’s Most Attractive Employer survey conducted in major universities in the world’s 12 largest economies.
What are the prospects and benefits available for you at KPMG?
- We offer global training opportunities, and varied and challenging work assignments.
- You can further your professional skills, take responsibility and work with distinguished clients. All this helps build your social network and increase your value in the market.
- Your professional development is supported by a personal performance manager who helps you set your goals, assess your performance, and who you can always turn to for support or advice.
- You can acquire global experience from working abroad. At KPMG we have a special Global Opportunities programme for staff exchange with KPMG offices in other countries.
- We have an open and friendly team who celebrates various occasions together and participates in sport events.
- We care of our staff’s health and support workout in various sport clubs.
- During a high season at work you can find some pastime for your child in the room furnished for children in our office.
- We are sure that work-life balance is important. Therefore, we offer flexible working, including part-time work for students.
- We promote charity initiatives of our staff, and, if necessary, free days may be applied for to participate in charity projects.