KPMG Forensics team can provide accounting advice and expert witness evidence to assist in the resolution of disputes and in the processes of arbitration, litigation, mediation, transaction disputes and insurance claims.
Our services include:
- expert witness services — preparation and presentation of expert witness evidence
- dispute resolution — assessing risks to determine the value of claims and evidence collation
- business and share valuations — share and business valuations in the context of litigation
- forensic transaction services — drafting/reviewing financial sections of Sale and Purchase Agreements
- alternative dispute resolution — acting as an expert to assist in accounting related disputes
- competition — providing advice and guidance on competition issues
- evidence and disclosure management — capturing, processing and reviewing large volumes of data and evidence.