Our Chemicals professionals serve companies that either process commodities and other raw materials into commodity and specialty chemicals products.
We are recognised as one of the leading providers of audit and advisory services to the chemicals sector in China.
We are highly regarded for our up-to-the-minute understanding of the evolving management issues facing China's chemicals industries.
- globalisation and domestic rationalisation - shaping manufacturing strategy to compete in local and global markets;
- reducing total costs - from raw material to R&D;
- shedding non-core and under-performing assets and product lines - business case to completion;
- merger & acquisitions - post acquisition restructuring and achieving synergies from transactions;
- e-Business - leading and fast following adoption of B2B exchange alliances;
- inventory management - inventory strategy and optimisation;
- risk management - integrating enterprise wide risk portfolio with corporate strategy to enhance earnings potential;
- access to distribution chains - building alliances and collaborating horizontally and vertically to add value and grow revenue;
- cash flow and finance - to fund growth, acquisitions and new market plays; and
- emissions and the environment - contribute to reducing stewardship responsibilities, compliance costs and risk while improving credits.
Our dedicated professional's experience in dealing with chemical companies at every level, and our exposure to all major international markets positions us well to assist our clients to recognise opportunities and make transitions necessitated by these industry changes.
Market leading advice
KPMG's Chemicals group delivers clearly articulated and actionable business advice that helps enable our clients to improve shareholder value.
Three key elements define our approach.
- An industry-focused structure enables us to offer industry specific advice to help you manage the challenges specific to the chemicals industries.
- Integrated teams involving audit, tax and transaction professionals who provide insights based on their combined broad vision.
- Knowledge sharing international knowledge management systems - structured in a way that enables staff to have easy access to the intellectual capital of the whole firm but still allow for appropriate confidentiality.
Clearly identified advantages
KPMG provides clear, practical advice on how to:
- take advantage of today's opportunities;
- improve performance; and
- reduce risk.