- Are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated.
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in the accounting industry after graduation.
- Have proven academic performance.
- Can manage both their university studies and internship responsibilities.
Who is eligible?
- Full time university students (expected graduation year: 2020).
- Students from all disciplines are welcome.
- Openings available: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
How to apply?
- Complete the online application form
- Complete KPMG aptitude tests and attend group discussion
- Attend KPMG professional training
- Those candidates who successfully meet our requirements will be offered a place on the KPMG Elite programme
For more information, please contact us.
For more information, please click here.