Creating and setting up a successful joint venture or business alliance involves specialized skills. Employing a global mindset, KPMG’s integrated team of specialists supports you through the life cycle of a joint venture or alliance, giving you our global best in quality and reliable service from creation to exit.
Understanding the strategy: What are the key objectives for a partnership?
- Develop a strategy and then determine if a partnership is the best way to achieve your goals.
Options appraisal: Where and how should I partner?
- Target the right markets by analyzing market opportunity and identifying potential partners.
Opportunity evaluation: What are the risks and rewards?
- Identify the best way to create value and the key success criteria. A thorough evaluation process will prepare forecasts, build business models, evaluate the risks and document the investment case.
Partnership design: What does the partnership need to succeed?
- Design a practical operating model, legal structure, governance framework, value principles and exit strategy.
Deal execution: How can I negotiate the best deal?
- Develop an effective and efficient deal process. Support your negotiations by drafting key documentation and testing partnership scenarios to increase protection and value.
Plan implementation: How can I plan for a successful implementation?
- Ensure efficient governance and monitoring, synergy deliverance and an effective transition with a practical implementation plan.
Powering up: Am I delivering a successful partnership?
- Prioritize issues, particularly cultural ones, and resolve them in a timely and effective manner. Tracking progress and identifying issues early will help you power up successfully.
Latest edition: International Valuation Newsletter - June 2017 Edition (PDF)
International Valuation Newsletter - February 2017 Edition (PDF)
International Valuation Newsletter - September 2016 Edition (PDF)
International Valuation Newsletter - May 2016 Edition (PDF)
Financial Modelling Group (PDF)
Partnering & Joint Venture Services (PDF)