A strategic approach to defining your capital financing objectives and understanding your debt and equity financing options is essential to sustainable growth. We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital, from initial assessment and strategy to successful execution.
Financing strategy: What is the optimal capital structure for my business?
- Formulate a strategic plan for your capital structure after assessing your business plan, financing objectives and capital requirements.
Option identification and evaluation: What are my financing options?
- Determine the preferred strategy to drive your business plan by analyzing existing financing arrangements, current financial performance and projections to help you assess your financing options and gauge market appetite.
Deal preparation: How do I prepare and who should I approach?
- Assess the viability, challenges and opportunities of each stage of a debt or equity raise. Identifying suitable lenders and investors to approach and addressing key issues regarding investor relations, capital investment and capital structure are all part of an integrated approach.
Deal execution: How do I achieve the best terms?
- Study the prevailing market conditions, the appetite of prospective funders and how other sectors and markets are addressing financing needs.
Stakeholder communication: How do I manage ongoing communications?
- Develop an effective stakeholder engagement strategy that will drive real value over the long term. You can maintain beneficial stakeholder relationships with an investor and/or bondholder study to inform your strategic thinking and help you anticipate lender issues and market developments.
Debt & Capital Advisory (PDF)