Tax Planning for You and Your Family 2017 offers practical strategies that can help you organize your financial affairs and maximize your tax savings, so you can keep more of your hard-earned dollars. This year’s guide provides the latest information on:
- Creating a sound financial plan for your family's future and your retirement
- Making the most of the special tax breaks available for students, working parents, first-time home buyers, seniors, and people with disabilities
- Planning for investments in tax-effective vehicles like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and life insurance products
- Deferring taxes through popular savings vehicles like RRSPs, Tax-Free Savings Accounts and Registered Pension Plans
- Reducing taxes on your income from your job by maximizing your claims for items like automobiles, moving costs, and home office expenses
- Creating a tax effective estate plan through strategies such as estate freezing, family trusts, and business succession planning.
Get a sneak peek at the book by downloading the first chapter here.
Order your copy of Tax Planning for You and Your Family 2017.