KPMG’s Total Rewards program is a reflection of the relationship we have with all of our employees – from cultivating an overall healthy work environment to fitness reimbursements to flexible benefits, KPMG provides you with a variety of programs that help you be well, so you can live well.
Some of the benefits that KPMG offers include:
- Health Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Disability Benefits
When it comes to benefits, everyone has different needs. As your life changes, you need a benefits program that can change with you. KPMG’s Flexible Benefits Program offers you what you are looking for, including:
- A drug card for on-the-spot prescription drug claims
- No deductibles in medical and dental plans
- Additional dollars for those who exercise and eat a healthy diet
- Dental plan choices including options for adult orthodontia
- Reimbursements for a variety of health and fitness activities, equipment and memberships
With the demands of your professional and personal life, finding balance can be a challenge. That’s why we offer a series of programs that support you in meeting both your professional and personal goals.
Programs that help you find that balance include:
- Competitive Pay Programs – KPMG provides competitive pay, the opportunity to share in the firm’s success, and a Pension plan
- Becoming a Parent – KPMG provides income benefits for birth, four weeks of paid parental leave for new fathers and adoptive parents, and financial assistance for adoption related expenses
- Child and Elder Care –assistance with childcare and eldercare arrangements
- Flexible Work –options to have more control over how, when and where your work gets done
- Leaves of Absence – time off to help manage personal matters, including Sabbatical Leaves which offer extended time off to pursue interests and hobbies, volunteer, take an educational program or travel
- Recognition – appreciate, celebrate, and recognize people who go above and beyond with our Spotlight and Thanks program, which empowers our people to recognize the day-to-day achievements of colleagues.
- Professional Designations and Accreditations – financial recognition for successful completion of milestones in education
- Volunteering – KPMG Volunteers, Community Leader Awards, Time to Volunteer, and Financial Support for Volunteering programs support you while you make a difference in your community
- WorkPerks – provides discounts to many brand name retail products and services as well as local shops around your home and office