On 18 December 2014 KPMG in Belarus organized its annual free business seminar on topical issues of IFRS and changes in Standards which was attended by over 80 participants including representatives of companies and enterprises of various industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and other organizations.
- IFRS 3 and 10. Common control transactions;
- Related parties;
- Investment property;
- Failure to comply with terms of loan agreements – impact on financial statements;
- Deferred taxes;
- Subsequent events;
- Non-market rates on financial instruments;
- Issues of financial assets impairment;
- Sales in leaseback transactions;
- Favourable conditions for the lease as intangible assets when acquiring business.