Requirements for candidates:
- Students and graduates, preferable areas of studies: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Banking, Insurance or another economic-related discipline
- Good knowledge of accounting (basic) and English (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Bright minds who are interested in building a challenging and rewarding career in audit and finance.
What you will be involved in:
- Performing support service for audit department
- Preparing standardised working papers for the audit engagement
- Interacting with local and international audit groups
- Continuously learning and developing.
- Part-time possible (30+ hours per week)
- Juniors start in November 2017
- Internship lasts from end of January till end of March 2018, best inters are offered jobs starting next November
- Continuously learning and developing
- Paid internship (the remuneration is discussed on the final step of employment)
- Processing of applications starting from June, 1.
Be yourself and take a chance to unlock your potential.
Meet KPMG, right now.