We base our audit on 6 key principles to help ensure optimal service for our clients in the private and public sector. These are:
- Technical experience: providing transparent, credible, timely and decisive judgements
- Focus: a prioritized approach, concentrating on mutually agreed key risks
- Involvement: frequent communication and substantial partner involvement supports the early identification and discussion of emerging risks
- Insight: sharing our views and observations on business performance, based on company and sector knowledge
- Integrated: tax, forensic and technology professionals, for example, are all part of our multi-disciplinary team
- Consistency: strong central direction bring cohesion and co-ordination of our audit team across all subsidiaries and territories.