Welcome to MESA family business conference on 3-4 October 2017 at the Meydan hotel in Dubai.
3 October 2017 - 4 October 2017, 6:00PM - 6:00PM, GST
This year’s conference will offer the opportunity to explore the latest trends, opportunities and challenges for family business groups.
Insight will be provided by a range of subject matter experts who own, work for or work with family businesses. Interactive panel discussions and presentations will cover topics including:
• Leadership in family businesses
• Succession and next generation
• Women and the family business
• Wealth preservation
The conference will include a keynote presentation and interactive workshop moderated by Christine Blondel, Adjunct Professor from the Wendel International Centre for Family Enterprise at INSEAD.
Why attend the conference?
• Enjoy insightful presentations and discussions exploring the latest trends and opportunities for family businesses
• Learn and share perspectives with advisors of family owned companies
• Connect and network with like-minded family business leaders from across the region
The conference registration fee will be $650 per delegate which includes a welcome dinner reception on 3 October and a full-day conference on 4 October 2017. The fee does not include travel or accommodation costs.
Please click here