Our client is an international company producer of textile materials with over 150 years of history. Operating on the Bulgarian market since 2014, the company is looking for an experienced and motivated professional for the position of Financial Controller (FC/L) who will report to the local Managing Director, dotted line to the Group CFO.
In this role, the Financial Controller will:
- Be in charge of all local financial and company secretarial functions, including compliance with all relevant Bulgarian and international accounting requirements
- Prepare and report division results, budgets and forecasts with insightful commentary as well as monitor and manage cash flows, revenues, operational costs and expenses
- Provide analytical support in interpreting results, monitoring trends, establishing reviews, monitoring KPIs
- Manage key risks for the trading business – FX, credit and physical inventory
- Tax compliance and strategy as well as management of effective treasury operations ensuring optimal use of working capital and compliance with Group policy
- Implement and manage audit and control processes to safeguard company assets whilst ensuring compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Manage and supervise the HR department and all payroll operations
- Proactive leadership and coaching development of all team members
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and qualification:
- University Degree in Accounting and Control, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a production company
- Ability to demonstrate financial and commercial business acumen
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations will be considered an advantage
- Up-to-date knowledge of local accounting regulations and IFRS
- Experience working with multinationals in a complex multicurrency environment
- Team worker with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, ERP).
The professionals interested in this position should send a comprehensive CV in English to email@example.com or to KPMG Bulgaria EOOD, People & Change Group, 45/A Bulgaria Boulevard, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria. Please quote reference FC/L on all correspondence. Closing date for applications is 13 April 2018. Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License No 2154/01.12.2016
Download (PDF 84KB)