Our client is an international insurance company, committed to offer continuousdevelopment and career progression opportunities to the right professional. They arecurrently looking for a senior and motivated Corporate Controller (CC/IC).
He/She will help in building a new organization and providing functional support andgovernance within the Finance function while partnering effectively with the business.
In this role, the Corporate Controller will:
- Develop Company’s accounting policy
- Propose procedures ensuring effective controlsover accounting and provide guidance on theimplementation of Company’s internal financialpolicies and procedures
- Ensure strict compliance with Company’saccounting policies and accurate accountingtreatment of the business operations
- Organize and control Company’s documentturnover with regard to spending Company’sfinancial and material resources and protectingCompany’s property
- Be responsible for the preparation of Company’sreports to regulators and Company’s management
- Be responsible for the preparation of Company’sAnnual Tax Return and statistical reports and leadthe consolidation of individual reports
- Prepare annual financial statements under IFRSframework and interact with auditors
- Actively participate in the implementation of newIFRS standards such as IFRS 17 and IFRS 9
- Prepare market value balance sheets according toSolvency II framework
The successful candidate should possessthe following skills and qualification:
- University degree in Accounting and Control,Finance or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevantaccounting and reporting position
- Experience working in multinationalenvironment in the life and pensioninsurance sector is required (audit orindustry), audit experience preferred• Expert level knowledge of IFRS topics
- Up to date knowledge of local accountingregulations
- Good grasp of Solvency II and Solvency IIreporting is an advantage
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal andcommunication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, SAP,PowerPoint). Use of programming languagesis preferred.
The professionals interested in this position should send a comprehensive CV in English and amotivation letter to email@example.com or to KPMG Bulgaria EOOD, People & Change Group,45/A Bulgaria Boulevard, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria. Please quote reference CC/IC on all correspondence.Closing date for applications is 22 May 2018. Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Download (PDF 108KB)