It is crucial that companies take a look at how they manage their compliance obligations on a world-wide basis. Our team can help you make sure all your tax matters are in line with compliance, whether looking at VAT or customs regulations, or other issues.
- (Electronic) tax return requirements (Biztax / forms 281)
- Tax return preparation is often time consuming, and manual, not standardized
- Increased regulatory pressure from tax authorities and more systematic approach to tax audits
- Manage a tax function globally (via centralized resources)
- Combine pro-active planning with increased tax compliance burden and audits
- Improve connectivity between tax function and other business areas
How we can help
- ‘Paperless’ corporate tax return process : TaxPack
- On the basis of a tax return process quick scan, KPMG can identify on short notice process improvements and where manual work can be replaced by automation.
- KPMG’s tax return process includes the use of standard online checklists (e-Questionnaire) aiming at assuring a completeness check, as well as an identification of tax opportunities and attention points, anticipating on possible questions at the occasion of a tax audit.
- Tax reporting cube
- Recapture Tool
- KPMG has a strong international compliance network (GCMS) to support global tax headquarters in a streamlined and standardized way, tailored to their real needs.
- KPMG has developed a secure web –based application, KPMG LINK 360, allowing global tax headquarters to manage their worldwide compliance operations more efficiently and to help them to get key management data more accurately in order to free more time for added-value forward thinking.
- KPMG assists in developing and embedding processes to facilitate better integration and collaboration with other business areas.