As your global workforce becomes more diverse and mobile you need to keep on top of a complex and demanding regulatory environment. Without formal policies or procedures it can be easy to overlook payroll, tax, and social security obligations. This can often lead to immigration non-compliance.
Now, more than ever, you need to know where your employees are, what activities they are performing, and what the implications are for the individual and the organization.
With KPMG’s Global Mobility Services (GMS), we can help you with:
- Technical and practical expertise in all aspects of global mobility, including tax and social security compliance
- A global immigration network offering a broad range of immigration services required to deal with challenges relating to short term business travelers
- Our web-based KPMG LINK Business Traveler tool for tracking business travel and providing greater visibility and control in dealing with the compliance and risk aspects associated with business travel, with minimal interruption to employees and the business
- Integrated, centrally managed global compliance process
- Support for global mobility needs such as travel policies, payroll requirements, tax returns, certificates of coverage, audits, visas, and work permits
- Business Traveler tool: transform the way your business manages global business travel by easily recording travel, receiving instant pre-travel instructions, and addressing compliance issues