Latest Articles & Publications
Founder Eugène Alen took Belisol, the Belgian market leader in windows and doors, back into 100% ownership by the family this year. But that certainly doesn't mean that the Limburg-based company is retreating into its own region.
Reports & Surveys
- Enduring Across Generations
Practical suggestions and insights into building and leveraging a high-performance board, focusing on strategy and risk.
- A lady with spirit in a typical man’s world
But Kathleen Verhelst, from the group of the same name, can stand up for herself as well as anyone.
- Financing family business growth: Bringing family businesses and investors together
The funding partnership between family businesses and HNWIs (High Net Worth Individuals) is explored within this joint study of KPMG and WomenCorporateDirectors.
- Fairness in Family Business Decisions: Getting the Process Right
Fair process is often neglected in favor of an attempt to reach fair outcomes…
- Insights on Succession in the Family Business
In the past, succession in the family business was very patriarchal…
To recieve a copy, please send us an email.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER