KPMG and K law are pleased to invite you to the seminar “Recent Taxation, IFRS and Advisory hot topics”, intended specifically for Japanese companies and executives in Belgium.
During this seminar, we will provide updates on several hot topics and highlight key points for Japanese companies to note when commencing business in Belgium and in Europe.
Topics that will be discussed:
- BEPS and Transfer Pricing Documentation:
An overview of the final deliverables under the OECD’s BEPS Action Plan that were released in 2015.
- Provide insights on KPMG’s practical experiences with the new BEPS Action 13 documentation standards, including the specific Belgian transfer pricing documentation requirements introduced from FY 2016;
- Explore what companies should expect in the near future with respect to transfer pricing in Belgium.
- Impact of Brexit and the EU-JP EPA on indirect tax:
As the Brexit negotiations progress and the deadline approaches, the negotiations on the EU-JP EPA seem to be going well.
- Share KPMG’s insight on the expected business impact of Brexit and the EU-JP EPA from the perspective of indirect tax (VAT and Custom).
- IFRS 16 & IAS 19:
IFRS 16 (Lease) will finally enter into effect on 1 January 2019 while IAS 19 (Contribution) has been applicable since January 2013.
- Explain the key points of IFRS 16 using clear examples;
- Provide an overview of IAS 19 to allow for a more practicable implementation.
- RPA and Intelligent Automation:
In Japan, as we already know, more and more companies are realizing the power of RPA. Unlike traditional large-scale information systems, this technology can be implemented with relatively small investment.
- Give an overview of RPA and, with the help of demos, share useful tips for Japanese companies looking to introduce RPA in Belgium.
The seminar will be presented in English by KPMG’s tax, legal (K law) and advisory experts who have a broad experience in providing professional services to Japanese companies. Every session will conclude with a summary in Japanese, and the seminar material will also contain a Japanese translation. Participants are invited to join a networking lunch before the seminar.
- 12.30 – 13.30: Registration and networking lunch
- 13.30 – 17.30: Seminar
Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Please click on the link in the upper right corner to register.
The seminar is open to a limited number of attendees. You will receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Japanese and English
Free of charge