Overview of recent changes in the Azerbaijani legislation that could materially impact your business.
1. Criminal Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan was amended
2. Code of Administrative Offences of the Republic of Azerbaijan was amended
3. Civil Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan was amended
4. Criminal Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan was amended
5. Law on State Registration and State Registry of Legal Entities was amended
6. Law on currency regulation was amended
7. Law on insolvency and bankruptcy was amended
8. Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on “Regulation of inspections conducted in enterpreneural field and protection of enterpreneurs interests” was amended
9. Decree of President of Azerbaijan Republic on “Improving operation of Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Azerbaijan” was amended
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.