Responsibility for Violation of Tax Legislation
1. Transfer Pricing.
2. Tax Control.
3. Responsibility for Violation of Tax Legislation.
4. General provisions on tax payment.
5. Individuals’ Income Tax.
6. Individuals’ Income Tax and Profit (Corporate Income) Tax of Legal Entities.
7. Value Added Tax Implication of E-commerce.
8. The Resolution on the Determination of the Tax Liability in Advance (Advance Tax Ruling).
9. Excise Tax.
© 2018 KPMG Azerbaijan Limited, a company incorporated under the Laws of the Guernsey, acting through its Representative Office in the Republic of Azerbaijan, a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. Printed in Azerbaijan.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.