Credit Bureaus, Licenses and permits.
1. Adoption of new Law on “Credit Bureaus” of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
2. Amendments to the Law “On Licenses and permits”.
3. Amendments introduced to currency regulations’ legislation.
4. Azerbaijan determines main fields and targets of its economy.
5. Requirements defined for implementation of investment projects of construction and infrastructure facilities.
6. Amendments to the Law “On advertising”.
7. Rates of custom duties on export-import operations in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
© 2017 KPMG Azerbaijan Limited, a company incorporated under the Laws of the Guernsey, acting through its Representative Office in the Republic of Azerbaijan, a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. Printed in Azerbaijan.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.