Whether you are a grower, manufacturer, distributor, co-operative, agent, or retailer, the recipe for success is found in a well-integrated business system that will grow to meet your future needs. With a deep understanding and experience of the business issues impacting the food industry, coupled with the Microsoft expertise, KPMG can provide an end-to-end software solution to support your business processes, control, and decision-making.
- Efficiency gains: reduces the time it takes to do everyday tasks.
- Fast access to accurate information: makes real time decisions with the ability to track and monitor mission-critical events and respond quickly with precise information.
- Integrated and personalised interface: screens display information specific to the user.
- Strengthen relationships with new and existing customers: access to your customers’ information allows you to respond to queries quickly.
- Flexibility: contains all the features you need out of the box and gives you the flexibility to choose all or some of the modules.
- Mobility: access anytime anywhere on any device
- Streamlines your supply chain: gives you visibility into the value of your services and product offerings and as a result allows you to focus your efforts on effective go-to-market plans.
- Easy to use with minimal training: built on the latest technology and works seamlessly with the Microsoft products you use today such as Excel, Office 365, and Power BI.
- Growers have key information regarding their yields per hectare, and the costs to produce the crop at their fingertips so that they can get the most from their allotment.
- Merchants have fast sales order entry, grower reporting and reconciliation in one place.
- Warehouse and distribution managers have a solution that enables them to easily organise, manage and report on their facilities to ensure that replenishment processes are efficient, the warehouse is optimised and the right stock is on the shelves.
- Manufacturers and processing companies can keep track of their packing and labelling as well as driver manifests.
- Retail operations – store mobility can help perform key operations on mobile devices so that they can work exactly where the action is – on the shelves, in the docks and at the truck.
To talk to us about Microsoft Dynamics email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 197 960.