Thinking beyond traditional solutions is needed to address today’s challenges to Australia’s defence and national security.
The Australian Defence Organisation (ADO) faces significant business and organisational challenges as it seeks to enhance capability in a fiscally constrained environment.
How we can help
A leader in the commercial world, KPMG is deeply experienced in addressing business challenges within the complex defence and national security environment.
We offer support with a complete range of advisory capabilities that focus on managing risk and delivering successful business outcomes. These include:
- financial management, costing, budgeting and reporting services
- project lifecycle support and sustaining in-service operations and capabilities, including procurement and commercial advice, assurance, capability development, supply chain and asset management, infrastructure and property advice
- technology advisory services involving strategy and governance, security and controls and project assurance and support
- business advice including strategy and business case production, business process improvement, organisational design and change management, and program and project management.
- business reform support covering planning, developing, executing and reporting on major transformation initiatives. In doing so, we draw on our experience of similarly large and complex commercial and government organisations.
KPMG is a trusted adviser to the defence and national security sector.
- We are outcome-focused and work collaboratively with our clients to develop and execute strategies that are sustainable, commercial and dependable.
- We comply with Defence’s standard contractual requirements and are accredited under the Defence Industry Security Program.
- We can be readily accessed through all key Defence panels.
- We communicate openly and honestly and conduct business on a basis of mutual trust and respect.