KPMG has developed a number of strong community partnerships across our key focus areas.
Reconciliation with Indigenous Australia
- Jawun is a non-profit organisation fostering economic and social development to help break the cycle of welfare dependency in Indigenous communities.
- The Australian Indigenous Education Foundation (AIEF) is focused on creating positive futures for young Indigenous Australians by facilitating access to leading schools, universities and corporations.
- The Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience is an educational program supporting Indigenous students through high school and into university, employment or education.
- The Australian Business & Community Network partners business and education to deliver mentoring programs and scholarships for students from disadvantaged schools.
- Enactus works to establish student teams who are challenged to develop community outreach projects.
- The Salvation Army has supported the Australian community for more than 125 years in areas such as homeless care, addiction, domestic violence, employment and aged care.
- The Great Barrier Reef Foundation's mission is to protect and preserve the Great Barrier Reef.