Experienced Tax Consultant
KPMG Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Experienced Tax Consultant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
• Monthly processing of accounting data and take over day-to-day accounting and reporting of outsourcing clients
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports for clients
• Preparation of payroll calculations
• Preparation of management reports for clients
• Research and analysis of provisions of tax legislation
• Perform other duties of member of tax team, as assigned
• University degree in accounting/finance/economics (honor diploma, MBA, MA desirable)
• At least 3 years of work experience in accounting/tax field
• Strong knowledge of the accounting legislation
• Strong knowledge of RA tax legislation
• Good knowledge of RA labor legislation
• Good knowledge of accounting software (Armenian Software is prefarable)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks in timely manner
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian
• Readiness for intensive work and learning
• Opportunity to work full time
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally
• Computer skills – good knowledge of office software
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please register in the KPMG’s Global Application Tracking System using the following link and complete the application online to participate in the Graduate Recruitment for the Yerevan office.
You will be able to track your application on your personal page.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the use of the KPMG Recruitment System.
Only short listed candidates registered in the KPMG Recruitment System will be contacted for the test.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February, 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, operating in 154 countries with over 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.