KPMG Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Consultant, Deal Advisory
OPEN TO/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
• Taking part in different stages of M&A/Financing/ Valuation/Infrastructure and Public Private Partnership projects
• Carrying out financial analysis of company's historic results and projections, conducting industry research
• Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
• Data collection on target companies/potential investors
• Analyzing financial and operational data of target companies
• Assistance in financial modeling
• Higher education, desirably in finance/economics/mathematics
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Bank/Private Equity/internal Corporate Finance Department or Valuation consulting firm
• Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation
• Knowledge of financial accounting
• IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word and Power Point user
• Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data and advanced research skills
• Enrolment in CFA or certification is a plus but not a prerequisite
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Fast learner, team player
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
• Good communication skills
• Fluent Armenian, English and Russian (both written and spoken)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please register in the KPMG's Global Applicant Tracking System and complete the application online to participate in the Recruitment for the Yerevan office.
You will be able to track your application on your personal page.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the use of the KPMG Recruitment System.
KPMG Armenia thanks all interested candidates, however only short listed candidates registered in the KPMG Recruitment System will be contacted for the test.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit,
Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have over 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.