Our debt advisory capability is a distinctive response to the market’s call for the provision of independent, dedicated and client-focused debt advice.
How we can help
Our teams of experienced bankers provide complementary skills and experience across a broad range of debt products, using their extensive experience of financial markets with a cross section of banking institutions. Our experience-led approach, combined with our significant transaction resource, can be utilized on either a disclosed or undisclosed basis.
In giving clients objective advice, we seek to:
- Support your decision making with clear analysis of available options and solutions
- Provide market experience in relation to the key debt markets, products and counter parties — introducing you whenever needed to key debt capital players
- Create a competitive environment
- Arm you for negotiations with bankers and investors
- Guide you throughout the transaction process — from initial strategy through to implementation
- Help you analyse your options and address the impact of alternative funding routes on your business and objectives
- Work with your existing advisory team, providing a specialist perspective on funding related issues provide skilled resources to help with ‘heavy lifting’
- Share our knowledge of potential financiers, their appetite and their attitude to credit, pricing and structure
In doing this, we draw on our experience of:
- Corporate debt, including new debt issuance and refinancing
- Debt restructuring and renegotiation for under-performing companies - including negotiations with banks, bondholders and institutional investors
- Real estate and asset financing, including sale and leaseback transactions and reviews of funding options