KPMG in the UAE is pleased to announce that we are approved as Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Training partners. GRI guidelines is the most widely accepted guidelines used for sustainability reporting.
We are organising a two-day GRI certified training program based on the recently released GRI G4 reporting guidelines.
The course will help participants to understand the new version of guidelines and coordinate the reporting processes. The training course has been designed on global methodologies adapted to client needs.
Key takeaways of this course
- Develop an in depth understanding on the GRI G4 guidelines and GRI’s reporting framework
- Conduct stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment
- Develop report content
- Manage assurance procedures
Who should attend
- CSOs, CSR Heads, Finance Heads and Strategic Planners
- Analysts, Auditors, Asset Managers, Consultants
- Health / Safety / Environment Personnel, Human Resources
- Personnel in Corporate Communications, Public Relations
- Personnel in IT, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain
- NGOs, Regulatory Agencies, Students
- Graduates with an interest in sustainability reporting
- Two days (16 hours) course on the GRI G4 guidelines for an integral understanding on the structure and usability of the new guidelines
- The course will cover various aspects of sustainability reporting including leading practices, interactive case studies and discussions, latest trends along with insights on the challenges and opportunities associated with sustainability reporting
- The program is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in the UAE
- Certificate of Participation from GRI and certified training material developed by KPMG in and GRI
For more information, click here.
KPMG Business Academy